Sökning: "rural household"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 126 avhandlingar innehållade orden rural household.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The importance of access to modern energy has been well understood by governments and donor agencies in many developing countries, and significant effort has been made in recent years to address energy access challenges. However, despite these efforts, the International Energy Agency (IEA) has predicted that the energy access problem will remain unresolved by 2030. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Background InVietnam, the proportion of people aged 60 and above has increased rapidly in recent decades. The majority live in rural areas where socioeconomic status is more disadvantaged than in urban areas.Vietnam’s economic status is improving but disparities in income and living conditions are widening between groups and regions. LÄS MER
3. Kvinnors arbete och hushållens försörjning. Vävinkomsternas betydelse för hushållsekonomin i Siljansbygden 1938–1955Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The principal purpose of this thesis has been to analyse the importance of women´s waged work with handicrafts for the household economy in the Swedish countryside during a period of rapid industrialisation and growth. The point of departure for the analysis has been a theoretical and methodological frame of interpretation on three levels. LÄS MER
4. Household Decision Making, Time Preferences, and Positional Concern: Experimental Evidence from Rural ChinaDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : For abstracts, see full text thesis.... LÄS MER
5. Depression among older people in rural Thailand Knowledge of population, experiences and perceptions of patients, families, and psychiatric nursesDetta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : Background: The number of older persons (defined as age 60 and over) in Thailand has grown rapidly, and will be projected to increase to over 20 million by 2035. With an aging population, the number of older people suffering from health problems (such as non-communicable and degenerative diseases) was increasing as well. LÄS MER