Sökning: "running time"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 282 avhandlingar innehållade orden running time.
1. Energy Consumption and Running Time for Trains modelling of running resistance and driver behaviour based on full scale testingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The accuracy in determined energy consumption and runningtime of trains, by means of computer simulation, is dependent upon the various models used. This thesis aims at developing validated models of running resistance, train and of a generaldriver, all based on full scale testing. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Automatic Control, Lund Institute of Technology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Having multiple control tasks concurrently running on a single computing platform increases the processor utilization but degrades the control performance due to delay and jitter. In scheduling and control codesign, the objective is to optimize the combined performance of all the controllers, subject to a schedulability constraint. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping, Sweden : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Embedded computer systemsare now everywhere: from alarm clocks to PDAs, from mobile phones to cars, almost all the devices we use are controlled by embedded computer systems. An important class of embedded computer systems is that of real-time systems, which have to fulfill strict timing requirements. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Real-Time Strategy (RTS) is a sub-genre of strategy games which is running in real-time, typically in a war setting. The player uses workers to gather resources, which in turn are used for creating new buildings, training combat units, build upgrades and do research. The game is won when all buildings of the opponent(s) have been destroyed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Computer Science, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Energy consumption is today an important design issue for all kinds of digital systems, and essential for the battery operated ones. An important fraction of this energy is dissipated on the processors running the application software. To reduce this energy consumption, one may, for instance, lower the processor clock frequency and supply voltage. LÄS MER