Sökning: "role stress"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 881 avhandlingar innehållade orden role stress.
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to contribute to a better understanding of the social situation of the entrepreneur and the travails of entrepreneurship. More specifically, it examines the role of the entrepreneur by acknowledging that the role is influenced by expectations and proscriptions of stakeholders, scripts for social conducts, and norms. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : High parenting stress has been connected with negative consequences for both parent and child. The aim of the present thesis was to examine factors contributing to high stress, and to develop a psychometrically sound, reliable, and valid instrument for measuring parenting stress. LÄS MER
3. Psychophysiological reactions to experimental stress relations to pain sensitivity, position sense and stress perceptionDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Stress and monotonous work contribute substantially to the development of chronic musculoskeletal disorders. Yet, the pathophysiological mechanisms underlying the process, particularly the involvement of autonomic regulation, remain unclear. LÄS MER
4. Leadership and stress indirect military leadership and leadership during complex rescue operationsDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of this thesis has been to increase the knowledge concerning leadership and stress in complex military and rescue operations. One of the biggest differences these leaders have to deal with compared to leaders in other kinds of organizations is the question of life and death. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : Although not obvious at first sight, several parallels can be drawn between pregnancy andcancer. Many proliferative, invasive and immune tolerance mechanisms that supportnormal pregnancy are also exploited by malignancies to establish a nutrient supply andevade or edit the immune response of the host. LÄS MER