Sökning: "road traffic injury"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 51 avhandlingar innehållade orden road traffic injury.
1. Economic development and injury mortality Studies in global trends from a health transition perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Fakulteten för samhälls- och livsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Globally, injury is a major public health problem. The extent of the problem varies considerably by demographic subgroups, regions and national income. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Aim: To examine the causes and consequences of road traffic injuries in children from a physical and psychosocial perspective, and to identify unfavourable circumstances and children who are at risk of injury and disability. Methods: Study I was a systematic review of the literature on posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and PTSD symptoms (PTSS) in children injured in road traffic accidents. LÄS MER
3. Advancing Traffic Safety An evaluation of speed limits, vehicle-bicycle interactions, and I2V systemsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Since the introduction of motor vehicles, the number of fatalities and accidents has been a concern for society.The number of fatalities on roads is amongst the most common causes of mortality worldwide (WHO, 2015).Even in industrialized countries the number of fatalities remains unacceptable. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Traffic Planning and Engineering, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to extend the traffic safety assessment concept to also include normal road user behaviour, thus not only exceptional behaviours such as accidents and serious conflicts. The goal is to provide a framework for a more thorough description and analysis of safety related road user behaviour in order to better understand the traffic safety processes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kirurgisk och perioperativ vetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: The relevance of conducting this thesis is evident by the fact that bus and coach casualties have been “stubbornly stable” in Europe recent years and a need for investigating if a similar trend could be found in Sweden is therefore obvious. It was also important to add new knowledge to the bus and coach research in Sweden, since many areas were scarcely addressed. LÄS MER