Sökning: "rhetorical analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 118 avhandlingar innehållade orden rhetorical analysis.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund : Lund University, Department of Service Management and Service Studies
Sammanfattning : Marketing has traditionally been understood from the perspective of marketing management. This causes problems when we study marketing practices because the normative discourse of marketing management is not particularly useful for describing the day-to-day work of marketing practitioners. This calls for marketing research from new perspectives. LÄS MER
2. Getting it Together: A Genre Analysis of the Rhetorical Structure of Open University Television Programmes in Science and TechnologyDetta är en avhandling från Department of English, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis is concerned with uncovering the organisational structure underpinning Open University television programmes in scientific and technological fields. Using a genre analysis which takes into account the unique contextual configuration in which vision and pedagogical purpose play a vital part a rhetorical structure is revealed. LÄS MER
3. To Each Their Own Letter : Structure, Themes, and Rhetorical Strategies in the Letters of Ignatius of AntiochDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Almqvist & Wiksell International
Sammanfattning : The collection of letters by Ignatius of Antioch has until now mainly been treated as a coherent whole. This has been the case irrespective of analyses of the authenticity or theology of these letters, or of discussions about the identity of Ignatius’ opponents. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : After centuries of feudalism, the establishment of the Japanese parliament (the Diet) in 1890 marked a major turning point in Japanese history. Before 1890, politics as a subject of discussion was confined, more or less, to peer groups in Japanese society. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stig Fred, Smålandsgatan 18, SE-252 76 Helsingborg
Sammanfattning : Why does the Lord say thus? Prophets, Contexts, Rhetoric A Comparison Between Amos and Malachi When the prophets preached their messages they authorized their words by the old messenger formula "Thus says the Lord". The import of these words was to emphasize that the prophet was only the mouthpiece of the Lord. LÄS MER