Sökning: "research school"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1967 avhandlingar innehållade orden research school.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Including small or large project courses is widely recognized as important in preparing computer science students for a professional career. Typical examples are the capstone courses, which often are seen as the jewel in the crown since this is where students will bring their previous knowledge and skills together to show mastery of their craft. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Nordic School of Public Health (NHV)
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis is to explore School health nursing through school nurses’ descriptions of school children’s health and to analyse factors influencing the recording of schoolchildren’s health in the School Health Record (SHR). An additional aim is to evaluate family nursing interventions as a tool for the school nurses in the School Health Service (SHS). LÄS MER
3. HOUSE MASTER SCHOOL: Career Model for Education and Training in Integrated and Sustainable Conservation of Built EnvironmentsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Nordic School of Public Health (NHV)
Sammanfattning : Based on a participatory action research methodology and approach (AR), this dissertation explores the core theoretical problems and opportunities of education and learning for sustainable development (ESD) within the cross-disciplinary area of integrated and sustainable conservation of built environments. The main purpose has been to develop an epistemological framework for integrated lifelong learning, ethics and advanced research (R&D) and to provide a new sustainable education and career model for the field to be applied in the Dalecarlia region and on a national level within the Swedish construction industry at large; i. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : In this dissertation I examine school journeys in secondary education in Portugal between 1890 and 1960, focusing on State regulation, educational ideas and school practice. By bringing together the various parts of a broader discourse on a way of thinking and making schooling, I look at how this active method was regulated, argued and reportedly undertaken with a twofold aim: to expand the knowledge on the history of school journeys, and to contribute to the research on the ideas and practices of educational modernity. LÄS MER
5. Bilingual subject-specific literacies? Teachers’ and learners’ views and experiences of two school languages in biology, civics, history and mathematics Case studies from the Swedish upper secondary schoolDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis investigates teachers’ and students’ cognitions of bilingual subject-specific literacies. The thesis builds on three different studies, referred to as case studies, conducted in Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) study programmes in the Swedish upper secondary school. LÄS MER