Sökning: "representation i film"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 avhandlingar innehållade orden representation i film.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Sociologi
Sammanfattning : The main objective of this thesis is to study representations of ‘the immigrant’ in Swedish films during the last 30 years – 1970-2000. The main question is whether the films are to be seen as reproducing the dominant order in society or as subversive practices. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogiskt arbete
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this dissertation is to investigate how students engage with visual representations as a signifying practice in an educational context. This question is scrutinized through two young girls’ three video films and interviews with the producers. LÄS MER
3. Att göra skillnad : Representation, identitet och lärande i ungdomars arbete och berättande med filmDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : HLS Förlag
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to describe and analyse teenagers’ collective work and communication with film, with a focus on aspects related to representation, identity work and learning. These are held together thematically through the notion of difference, which is regarded as the motivation behind all text making and also as a possible social result of communication. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation (JMK)
Sammanfattning : The study follows the tradition of Cultural Studies, with a special interest in visual culture, and examines how history is being represented in different media, how these representations are interpreted by the audience, and how the outcome functions in the individual knowledge-building about this particular era. Here the notion of what is often called a collective, or cultural, memory, is important; both as a vehicle for a dominant discourse on memory and as a counterpart to individual memory, which might be more or less in agreement or opposition with the dominant. LÄS MER
5. En fiende till civilisationen manlighet, genusrelationer, sexualitet och rasstereotyper i svensk filmkultur under 1920-taletDetta är en avhandling från Lund : Sekel Bokförlag
Sammanfattning : The setting for this study is Swedish film culture of the 1920s, which has been studied with a focus on representations of masculinity and gender relations according to four themes: 1) children and youth 2) fatherhood and love 3) sexuality and popularity 4) ethnicity and racial stereotyping. The rise of new consumer culture in the first decades of the 20th century created turmoil between traditional and modern values, not least when it came to conceptions of gender. LÄS MER