Sökning: "removal efficiency"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 172 avhandlingar innehållade orden removal efficiency.
1. Phytoremediation Efficiency Assessment of Removal Processes and Hydraulic Performance in Constructed WetlandsDetta är en avhandling från Venice : Università Ca’ Foscari di Venezia
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Milk removalDetta är en avhandling från Venice : Università Ca’ Foscari di Venezia
Sammanfattning : Milk from dairy cows is a staple dietary component for humans all over the world. Regardless of whether milk is consumed in its purest, unaltered form or as high-end products such as fine cheese or ice cream, it needs to be of high quality when taken from the cow, produced at a low price and produced in a system that consider aspects such as animal health, animal welfare and sustainability. LÄS MER
3. Removal processes in sewage treatment plants Sludge quality and treatment efficiency of structurally diverse organic compoundsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Large and ever-increasing numbers of chemicals, including large quantities of a broad spectrum of organic compounds are used in modern society. More than 30 000 of the more than 100 000 chemical substances registered in the EU are estimated to be daily used, of which many will be discharged into the waste-streams handled by municipal sewage treatment plants (STPs). LÄS MER
4. Targeted and untargeted analysis of organic contaminants from on-site sewage treatment facilities Removal, fate and environmental impactDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : On-site sewage treatment facilities (OSSFs) are widely used all over the world to treat wastewater when large-scale sewage treatment plants (STPs) are not economically feasible. Although there is great awareness that the release of untreated wastewater into the environment can lead to water-related diseases and eutrophication, little is known about organic contaminants and their removal by OSSFs, environmental load and fate. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Many different stormwater control measures (SCMs) can be implemented in order to mitigate issues with polluted stormwater flows into receiving water bodies. The treatment function of SCMs is commonly based on the removal of particles by sedimentation, thereby also removing pollutants associated with particles. LÄS MER