Sökning: "religious education"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 107 avhandlingar innehållade orden religious education.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : In the mandatory, integrative and non-confessional school subject of Religious Education in Sweden, all students are taught together regardless of religious or secular affiliation. The overall aim of this thesis is to explore and analyse how Religious Education (RE) can be socially constructed in the upper secondary school classroom practice in the pluralistic context of contemporary Sweden. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : This study concerns the formulation of Islamic religious education (IRE) at three Swedish Muslim schools which offered IRE as an extra curricular subject, one to three hours per week. The study contributes to the understanding of how IRE is formed as a confessional school subject within the framework and under the jurisdiction of the Swedish school system. LÄS MER
3. Pluralism and unity in education on education for democratic citizenship and personal autonomy in a pluralist societyDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The overarching theme of this thesis concerns the possibility of balancing the values of unity and pluralism in education in developed nation states characterized by an increasing pluralism when it comes to the beliefs and values of its citizens. The author suggests that democracy has a normative basis in the principle of reciprocity which can be supported in an overlapping consensus by reasonable persons who differ in their moral, religious and philosophical beliefs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Rooted in philosophy of education, the overall purpose of this dissertation is to renegotiate the relationship between education, religion, and democracy by placing the religious subject at the centre of this renegotiation. While education is the main focus, the study draws its energy from the fact that tensions around religious beliefs and practices seem to touch upon the very heart of liberal democracy. LÄS MER
5. Tolkningar, förhandlingar och tystnader. Elevers tal om religion i det mångkulturella och postkoloniala rummet. Interpretations, negotiations, and silences. Pupils' talk about religion from within multicultural and postcolonial spacesDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER