Sökning: "religiösa grupper"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden religiösa grupper.
- Detta är en avhandling från Centrum för teologi och religionsvetenskap, Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : Ritual creativity may seem like a contradiction in terms, yet the religious landscape in contemporary Euro-America is permeate with experimentation of ritual forms, different modalities of action, imagination and play as routes to authenticity. The present study examines different settings in Europe involved in such ritual creativity, which would commonly be classified as postmodern spirituality, new age or Paganism. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Almqvist & Wiksell International
Sammanfattning : Few passages in the New Testament Gospels can compete with Mk 7:1-23 when it comes to the history of influence in biblical scholarship. Generations of scholars have turned to this pericope in order to find the message of the historical Jesus, the theology of early Christianity or even the essence of Christianity. LÄS MER
3. Rural Women in Bangladesh : The Legal Status of Women and the Relationship between NGOs and Religious GroupsDetta är en avhandling från History of Religions, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Bangladesh is one of the largest Muslim countries in the world. In spite of political turmoil, frequent natural disasters and widespread corruption it has, in less than four decades after its birth as an independent state, gained visible success in human development - especially the education of women and girls, family planning and health, and microcredit to the poor. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Norma bokförlag. Kyrkstadsvägen 6, 931 33 Skellefteå, tel 0910-77 91 02
Sammanfattning : As a consequence of immigration and increasing globalisation, the new multifaith and multicultural situation in Swedish society has created new challenges and pastoral ministries for the Christian Protestant churches and denominations in Sweden. Encounters with people of other faiths and increasing religious pluralism has created a new need for reflection about the churches identity, self-understanding and future mission. LÄS MER
5. "Det strategiska överfallet". Krigskonsten i islams tjänst under Muhammad och i det tidiga KalifatetDetta är en avhandling från Anders Åkesson, Skarpskyttevägen 10 A, S-226 42 Lund
Sammanfattning : In the present work I have studied how the armed forces under Muhammad and the first caliphs were built up and how they operated in the period 622-80. The perspective is that of the history of religion and strategic theory, and comparisons are made with both contemporary and more recent material. LÄS MER