Sökning: "registration analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 125 avhandlingar innehållade orden registration analysis.
1. The three-dimensional normal-distributions transform : an efficient representation for registration, surface analysis, and loop detection
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is concerned with three-dimensional (3D) sensing and 3D scan representation. Three-dimensional records are important tools in several disciplines; such as medical imaging, archaeology, and mobile robotics. LÄS MER
2. Efficient GPU-based Image Registration : for Detailed Large-Scale Whole-body Analysis
Sammanfattning : Imaging has become an important aspect of medicine, enabling visualization of internals in a non-invasive manner. The rapid advancement and adoption of imaging techniques have led to a demand for tools able to take advantage of the information that is produced. LÄS MER
3. Methods for Processing and Analysis of Biomedical TEM Images
Sammanfattning : Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) has the high resolving capability and high clinical significance; however, the current manual diagnostic procedure using TEM is complicated and time-consuming, requiring rarely available expertise for analyzing TEM images of the biological specimen. This thesis addresses the bottlenecks of TEM-based analysis by proposing image analysis methods to automate and improve critical time-consuming steps of currently manual diagnostic procedures. LÄS MER
4. 'This heaving ocean of tones': nineteenth-century organ registration practice at St Marien, Lübeck
Sammanfattning : The dissertation deals with German nineteenth-century registration practice with the example of St Marien, Lübeck. The time investigated covers almost one hundred years, from 1834 until 1929 and the tenures of two organists, Hermann Jimmerthal, a student of Mendelssohn, and Karl Lichtwark, a student of Jimmerthal. LÄS MER
5. Analysis of Fetal Heart Rate Variability During Labour : Registration, Estimation, and Decision
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER