Sökning: "regional healthcare"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 avhandlingar innehållade orden regional healthcare.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Carlsson Bokförlag
Sammanfattning : Within the Swedish healthcare system, the care of raped men varies and many hospitals lack specific programmes. The aim of the thesis is to describe and analyse how meanings about rape and raped men are produced within Swedish healthcare. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Social Work, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis has been to study boundary-making in addiction care practitioner’s perceptions of substance use and treatment. The four papers are based on three data collections in Swedish outpatient addiction care: a) a survey conducted in 2006 (n=655), b) a factorial survey using randomly constructed vignettes conducted in 2011 (n=474), and c) a focus group interview study from 2013 (n=30) with a sample of the respondents from the factorial survey. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : One of the central challenges for the healthcare system today is how to manage care for patients with complex needs. This patient group is not well-defined but covers patients with serious diseases and comorbidities, or with a limited ability to perform basic daily functions due to physical, mental or psychosocial challenges. LÄS MER
4. Real-Time Monitoring of Healthcare Interventions in Routine Care Effectiveness and Safety of Newly Introduced MedicinesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : Before market authorization of new medicines, their efficacy and safety are evaluated using randomized controlled trials. While there is no doubt about the scientific value of randomized trials, they are usually conducted in selected populations with questionable generalizability to routine care. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The settings investigated were departments of internal medicine (IM), orthopaedics and surgery in acute care hospitals in Sweden. The objective was to identify exogenous and endogenous determinants of accessibility of health care. LÄS MER