Sökning: "receptor up-regulation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 118 avhandlingar innehållade orden receptor up-regulation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Erik Uddman, BMC A13, 221 84, Lund
Sammanfattning : Cardiovascular diseases are characterized by changes in morphology and function of the blood vessels. Different signalling molecules are involved in these changes. Endothelin-1 (ET-1) is one of the most potent signalling molecules found in man. Its actions are mediated by two receptors, the ETA and the ETB receptors. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : In the central nervous system (CNS) dopaminergic and dopaminoceptive neurons have the ability to respond to variations in dopamine levels by for example adjusting their dopamine receptor levels. One of the most well known phenomena in this respect is that long-term blockade of D2 receptors with antipsychotic drugs leads to an increase in striatal D2 receptor density of experimental animals as well as of schizophrenic patients as measured in both post-mortem studies and in vivo positron emission tomography studies of brain. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Internal Medcine, University Hospital of Lund
Sammanfattning : The present thesis is aimed to examine the hypothesis that the degree of vascular inflammation correlates with the expression of vascular endothelin and angiotensin receptors. The receptor changes were studied in subcutaneous resistance arteries in patients with different degrees of ischemic heart disease (IHD). LÄS MER
4. Therapy of neuroendocrine tumors with 177Lu-octreotate - Human tumor cell types and models and optimization of treatment Terapi av neuroendokrina tumörer med 177Lu-octreotateDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Neuroendocrine (NE) tumors (NET) have often metastasized at the time of diagnose, which makes it hard to cure patients with NET. Radiolabeled hormone analogues (especially somatostatin analogues, SS) can be used for diagnostics (e.g. 111In-octreotide) and therapy (e. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Laboratory of Experimental Vascular Research Department of Clinical Sciences Lund University
Sammanfattning : Endothelin-1 (ET-1) is an extremely potent smooth muscle spasmogen well known from the vascular system but also active within the airways. The importance of its proinflammatory and co-mitogenic properties has become increasingly evident, the endothelin system also having been shown to mimic the signal features of asthma, COPD and other pulmonary diseases. LÄS MER