Sökning: "reading difficulties"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 80 avhandlingar innehållade orden reading difficulties.
1. Läsutveckling under mellan- och högstadiet : En longitudinell studie av läsfärdigheter hos elever med och utan lässvårigheter
Sammanfattning : This dissertation consists of two studies, a middle school study and a follow-up study. In the middle school study, the reading ability of a group of middle school students, of which some have reading difficulties, is described and analyzed along with the classroom conditions the students are given for the development of their reading abilities. LÄS MER
2. Lire et comprendre en français langue étrangère : Les pratiques de lecture et le traitement des similitudes intra- et interlexicales
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates learners’ reading practices and especially the processing of cross-linguistic similarities at the lexical level. The aim is to determine how learners proceed in order to understand text in French (L3). Data were collected using various reading comprehension tasks in combination with the think-aloud method. LÄS MER
3. Childhood Bilingualism and Reading Difficulties : Insights from Cognition and Pedagogy
Sammanfattning : We are living in a world in which bi/multilingualism has become commonplace within everyday life for a great number of people. Research has shown that bilingualism produces various cognitive consequences. These effects are generally seen as positive and contributing to an enhanced level of cognitive processing. LÄS MER
4. Early Predictors of Reading Comprehension Difficulties
Sammanfattning : The aim of the present thesis was to examine the cognitive and language profile in children with poor reading comprehension using a longitudinal perspective. Even though comprehension skills are closely connected to educational success, comprehension deficits in children have been neglected in reading research. LÄS MER
5. Two Languages, Two Scripts : Bilingual and Biscriptal Children with and without Reading Difficulties Read and Write in Persian (L1) and Swedish (L2)
Sammanfattning : The main aim of this dissertation was to explore L1 (Persian) and L2 (Swedish) reading and writing of 26 bilingual biscriptal children with and without reading difficulties (RD) (years 4–9). Previous studies have mainly focused on Latin scripts or one alphabetic and one non-alphabetic script with English as L1 or L2. LÄS MER