Sökning: "rct arbetsterapi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden rct arbetsterapi.
1. The Process of Change in Patterns of Daily Occupations among Parents of Children with Obesity - Time use, family characteristics and factors related to change
Sammanfattning : This thesis provides new insights into parents’ patterns of daily occupations. It proceeds from the basis of an occupational perspective on family life, using an occupational lens to understand how, when and where individuals spend their time. LÄS MER
2. Individual Placement and Support (IPS) for persons with severe mental illness -Outcomes of a randomised controlled trial in Sweden
Sammanfattning : In the light of the limited research on the subject of Individual Placement and Support (IPS) in a Swedish context, this thesis has contributed with knowledge of the effectiveness and experiences of IPS among persons with severe mental illness (SMI) living in Sweden. The thesis has also provided information about the work motivation among those persons with SMI who seek vocational support by IPS. LÄS MER
3. Keeping track of time : Daily time management, participation, and time-related interventions for children, adolescents, and young adults with neurodevelopmental disorders
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to investigate daily time management (DTM) and time-related interventions aiming to enhance participation in everyday activities among school-age children and young adults with neurodevelopmental disorders.In study I, experiences of participation when using time assistive devices (TADs) in daily activities were investigated from the perspective of young adults (aged 17–37) with intellectual disabilities (ID) (n = 9), using semi structured interviews. LÄS MER
4. A group- and activity-based health promotion program for older persons with visual impairment. A summative evaluation
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. Capturing the experience of health among persons aging in a migration context - Health promotion interventions as means to enable health and occupations in daily life
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis was to increase our understanding of health in everyday life among older persons aging in migration, and to evaluate the outcome of a health promotion intervention on sense of coherence, life satisfaction and engagement in activities. Methods: Studies I and II had a qualitative approach and aiming to obtain deeper descriptions of older Finnish immigrants experiences of health in daily life (study I), and to explore healthcare professionals’ experiences of health in daily life among older Finnish immigrants (study II). LÄS MER