Sökning: "rational action"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 100 avhandlingar innehållade orden rational action.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on several key dimensions and types of social action. It examines variousconceptions of action within sociology: in particular, Marx's labour, Durkheim's normativelyregulated action, Weber's typology of instrumentally rational, value-rational, affectual andtraditional action, as well as Goffman's dramaturgical and Habermas's communicative action. LÄS MER
2. Predictive Eye Movements During Action Observation in Infancy Understanding the Processes Behind Action PredictionDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Being able to predict the goal of other people’s actions is an important aspect of our daily lives. This ability allows us to interact timely with others and adjust our behaviour appropriately.The general aim of the present thesis was to explore which processes best explain our ability to predict other people’s action goals during development. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Political Science, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Since political parties are collective goods, groups of people that demand new political parties face a collective action problem. Therefore, we can speak of a ?paradox of party-emergence?. Hence, it is puzzling that new parties became increasingly common in representative bodies at the Swedish local level during 1973?2002. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Law
Sammanfattning : The dissertation concerns F. A. Hayek’s (1899–1992) critique of legislation. The purpose of the investigation is to clarify and assess that critique. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Sociology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Rationality as purposive action among burglars is the theme of this study. Various theories concerning rationality, Rational Choice Theory especially, are discussed. The first purpose of this thesis is to highlight the concept of rationality. Rationality is a complex concept and it is defined in various ways in the literature. LÄS MER