Sökning: "random utility models"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 avhandlingar innehållade orden random utility models.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Random Models in Time and Space with Financial, Economics and Engineering Applications : Structural Covariance in Space and Stochastic Variability in TimeDetta är en avhandling från Printed in Sweden by Media-Tryck, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, we model stochastic processes in time and space. We focus on the processes whose covariance structure is either changing over the time span, or depends on the location in space. We develop models that appropriately describe and analyze such data behaviors in various different fields including finance, economics and engineering. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Travel demand models have long been used as tools by decision makers and researchers to analyse the effects of policies and infrastructure investments. The purpose of this thesis is to develop a travel demand model which is: sensitive to policies affecting timing of trips and time-space constraints; is consistent with microeconomics; and consistently treats the joint choice of the number of trips to perform during day as well as departure time, destination and mode for all trips. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The thesis comprises five papers and an introductory overview of applied models and methods. The papers concern interdependences and interrelations in models applied to empirical analyses of various problems related to production, consumption, location and trade. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : This compilation dissertation consists of four essays with the common theme of welfare analysis of long-term public investments. The first two essays focus on analysis of climate change mitigation, i.e., the social cost of carbon dioxide. LÄS MER