Sökning: "radiological protection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 avhandlingar innehållade orden radiological protection.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis is based on the assumption that the intersection of moral philosophy and practical risk management is a rewarding area to study. In particular, the thesis assumes that concepts, ideas, and methods that are used in moral philosophy can be of great benefit for risk analysis, but also that practices in risk regulation provide a useful testing ground for moral philosophical theories. LÄS MER
2. The microdosimetric variance-covariance method used for beam quality characterization in radiation protection and radiation therapyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Medicinsk strålningsfysik (tills m KI)
Sammanfattning : Radiation quality is described by the RBE (relative biological effectiveness) that varies with the ionizing ability of the radiation. Microdosimetric quantities describe distributions of energy imparted to small volumes and can be related to RBE. LÄS MER
3. Radiation exposure of human populations in villages in Russia and Belarus affected by fallout from the Chernobyl reactorDetta är en avhandling från Medical Radiation Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : A quarter of a century has elapsed since the catastrophe at the nuclear power plant in Chernobyl. The radioactive fallout affected all the European countries and most severely the three countries of Belarus, Russia and Ukraine. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Strålningsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : External radiotherapy is a common treatment technique for cancer. It has been shown that radiation therapy is a both clinically and economically effective treatment for many types of cancer, even though the equipment is expensive. The technology is in constant evolution and more and more sophisticated and complex techniques are introduced. LÄS MER
5. Development and characterization of sensitive, energy-independent solid-state photon dosemeters with high spatial and temporal resolution. Applications in clinical radiology and radiation protectionDetta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : AbstractModern medicine and health care rely on a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic equipment and methods that involve ionizing radiation. To guarantee quality and the safety of patients and staff, advanced radiation detectors and dosemeters are needed that have low energy and operate with directional independence for X-ray and γ-ray photons. LÄS MER