Sökning: "radiation mechanism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 137 avhandlingar innehållade orden radiation mechanism.
1. Modern Computational Physical Chemistry An Introduction to Biomolecular Radiation Damage and PhototoxicityDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The realm of molecular physical chemistry ranges from the structure of matter and the fundamental atomic and molecular interactions to the macroscopic properties and processes arising from the average microscopic behaviour.Herein, the conventional electrodic problem is recast into the simpler molecular problem of finding the electrochemical, real chemical, and chemical potentials of the species involved in redox half-reactions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Meteorology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Clouds play in important role in the climate system through their interaction with radiation. Globally, clouds tend to cool the Earth by reflecting solar radiation and shading the surface. LÄS MER
3. Synchrotron X-ray based characterization of technologically relevant III-V surfaces and nanostructuresDetta är en avhandling från Lund University , Department of physics
Sammanfattning : Innovative design and materials are needed to satisfy the demand for efficient and scalable devices for electronic and opto-electronic applications, such as transistors, LEDs, and solar cells. Nanostructured III-V semiconductors are an appealing solution, combining the excellent functional properties of III-V materials with the flexibility typical of nanostructures, such as the nanowires (NWs) studied here. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Engineering
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the adaptive strategies of daphnids that allows them to maintain stable populations while deal with UV radiation, highlighting the differences in the responses that populations with different evolutionary histories may have.Although exposition to lethal doses in nature is unlikely, sub-lethal UV-B radiation doses may have strong impacts on zooplankton. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, -
Sammanfattning : Results. UVR at subthreshold doses did not produce any corneal damage that could be detected in the light microscope. Apoptosis was detected to be one important mechanism leading to corneal cell damage after UVR exposure at photokeratitis doses. Photokeratitis doses at 270, 280, and 290 inn led to a superficial corneal damage. LÄS MER