Sökning: "radial imaging"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 37 avhandlingar innehållade orden radial imaging.
1. Magnetic resonance imaging with ultrashort echo time as a substitute for X-ray computed tomographyDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Radiotherapy dose calculations have evolved from simple factor based methods performed with pen and paper, into computationally intensive simulations based on Monte Carlo theory and energy deposition kernel convolution.Similarly, in the field of positron emission tomography (PET), attenuation correction, which was originally omitted entirely, is now a crucial component of any PET reconstruction algorithm. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Department of radiation sciences, Umeå university
Sammanfattning : Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) utilizes the magnetic properties of tissues to generate image-forming signals. MRI has exquisite soft-tissue contrast and since tumors are mainly soft-tissues, it offers improved delineation of the target volume and nearby organs at risk. LÄS MER
3. Direct observation of biomolecule adsorption and spatial distribution of functional groups in chromatographic adsorbent particlesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Confocal microscopy has been used as a tool for studying adsorption of biomolecules to individual chromatographic adsorbent particles. By coupling a fluorescent dye to protein molecules, their penetration into single adsorbent particles could be observed visually at different times during batch uptake. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Astronomy, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The chromosphere is a critical interface between the relatively cold photosphere and the hot corona. Its landscape is rich in very dynamic phenomena such as jets, spicules, and surges, which are thought to play an important role in the heating of the Sun’s upper atmosphere. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This study is inspired by the gap in knowledge regarding the timing of cardiac surgery and interventions in adult patients with congenital heart disease. There are many parameters used assessing right ventricular function; however, most of them have pitfalls. LÄS MER