Sökning: "qualitative interviews"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1782 avhandlingar innehållade orden qualitative interviews.
1. Understanding Persons with Eating Difficulties and Communication Impairment after Stroke : Patients Experiences and Methodological Issues in Qualitative InterviewsDetta är en avhandling från Örebro University, Örebro
Sammanfattning : Difficulties with eating are common after stroke and are often associated with communication problems. Although numerous aspects of dysfunction have been identified, little is known about the experiences of living with eating difficulties after stroke. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : This dissertation explores how children communicate their experiences of place. It focuses on the qualitative methods of group interviews, walks, drawings and photographs, and asks how children communicate different aspects of place. LÄS MER
3. A moral endeavour in a demoralizing context: Psychiatric inpatient care from the perspective of professional caregiversDetta är en avhandling från Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Patients in psychiatric care experience a need for and expect to develop interpersonal relationships with professional caregivers and to be respected and listened to. Despite demands for care to be person-centred and recovery-oriented, patients experience that psychiatric inpatient care fails to meet their expectations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background Adolescent subjective health and mental problems have become a public health concern not only in Sweden but worldwide. The overall aim of this thesis is to deepen and widen the understanding of young peoples’ subjective health, psychosomatic and stress-related problems. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Insulin pump treatment (CSII) is considered the most physiological way to imitate the healthy body’s insulin profile in adolescents with diabetes. However, despite the use of CSII, achieving the recommended disease control is difficult for adolescents. LÄS MER