Sökning: "qualitative case studies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 623 avhandlingar innehållade orden qualitative case studies.
1. Case management for older persons with multi-morbidity. Experiences of an intervention from the perspectives of older persons, family members, case managers and health and social care staff membersDetta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Complex health systems make it difficult to ensure a continuity of care for older persons with multi-morbidity, and risk fragmented care. Fragmented care could affect the quality and safety of the care provided. Case management could provide an approach to counteract this unfavourable situation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Huddinge : Södertörns högskola
Sammanfattning : It is argued in the cognitive science of religion (CSR) that the empathic ability to ‘mindread’ others underpins the experience of supernatural communication with gods, ghosts, and spirits. As autism is characterized by mentalizing difficulties, CSR scholars have expected autistic individuals would find supernatural agency incomprehensible. LÄS MER
3. Modern men A Norwegian 30-year longitudinal study of intergenerational transmission and social changeDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : The dissertation addresses men and change, intergenerational transmission, historical change and agency, employing as a case a longitudinal follow-up study over two generations of men, where the fathers participated in an experimental research project, the Work-Sharing Couples Project, which aimed to promote egalitarian work–family adaptations in Norway in the early 1970s. The original project was based on both spouses working part-time and shift parenting. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies new political parties in the context of both European and national elections. It argues that the study of new political parties should not focus only on the national level. This is particularly true for new parties in Europe, since these can also aim for representation in the European Parliament. LÄS MER
5. Reconstruction planning in post-conflict zones Bosnia and Herzegovina and the international communityDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Infrastruktur
Sammanfattning : The history of mankind has been plagued by an almost continuous chain of various armed conflicts - local, regional, national and global - that have caused horrendous damage to the social and physical fabric of cities. The tragedy of millions deprived by war still continues. LÄS MER