Sökning: "pulp and paper technology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 359 avhandlingar innehållade orden pulp and paper technology.
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : annat förlag
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about modelling and predicting the perceived whiteness of plain paper from the paper composition, including fluorescent whitening agents. This involves psychophysical modelling of perceived whiteness from measurable light reflectance properties, and physical modelling of light scattering and fluorescence from the paper composition. LÄS MER
2. Anaerobic digestion in the kraft pulp and paper industry Challenges and possibilities for implementationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The pulp and paper industry is a large producer of wastewater and sludge, putting high pressure on waste treatment. In addition, more rigorous environmental legislation for pollution control and demands to increase the use of renewable energy have put further pressure on the pulp and paper industry’s waste treatment, where anaerobic digestion (AD) and the production of methane could pose a solution. LÄS MER
3. Strength Properties of Paper produced from Softwood Kraft Pulp Pulp Mixture, Reinforcement and Sheet StratificationDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : For paper producers, an understanding of the development of strength properties in the paper is of uttermost importance. Strong papers are important operators both in the traditional paper industry as well as in new fields of application, such as fibre-based packaging, furniture and light-weight building material. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Univ
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns fractures subjected to compressive stresses. In the four papers appended fracture behavior in brittle as well as ductile materials is studied. LÄS MER
5. Modification of Paper into Conductive Substrate for Electronic Functions Deposition, Characterization and DemonstrationDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University
Sammanfattning : The thesis investigates the modification of paper into an ion- and electron-conductive material, and as a renewable material for electronic device. The study stretches from investigating the interaction between the cellulosic materials and the conducting polymer to demonstrating the performance of the conductive paper by printing the electronic structure on the surface of the conductive paper. LÄS MER