Sökning: "pulp and paper applications"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 71 avhandlingar innehållade orden pulp and paper applications.
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : annat förlag
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about modelling and predicting the perceived whiteness of plain paper from the paper composition, including fluorescent whitening agents. This involves psychophysical modelling of perceived whiteness from measurable light reflectance properties, and physical modelling of light scattering and fluorescence from the paper composition. LÄS MER
2. Mechanical Pulp-Based Nanocellulose Processing and applications relating to paper and paperboard, composite films, and foamsDetta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with processing of nanocellulose originating from pulps, with focus on mechanical pulp fibres and fines fractions. The nanocellulose materials produced within this research project were tested for different purposes ranging from strength additives in paper and paperboard products, via composite films to foam materials. LÄS MER
3. Image-based quantitative infrared analysis and microparticle characterisation for pulp and paper applicationsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Measurements of process variations and particle morphology are widely employed in the pulp and paper industry. Two techniques with high potential, infrared thermography and microparticle characterisation, are mainly used qualitatively. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Fluff pulp has been one of the key components of hygienic products, such as diapers, for many years. Fluff pulp is dry defibrated and air-laid into the absorption core of diapers. The introduction of superabsorbent polymers (SAPs) in the 1980s decreased the dependence on fluff pulp, as the SAPs became the main absorbing material. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från University of Borås: School of Engineering ; Chalmers University of Technology: Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
Sammanfattning : Zygomycetes is a class of fungi living worldwide as saprobes, as part of mycorrhizae, and as parasites. Humans have used some zygomycetes for centuries in the production of traditional foods, e.g. Indonesian tempe. LÄS MER