Sökning: "public service broadcasting"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 avhandlingar innehållade orden public service broadcasting.
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping International Business School
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is about the institution of public service television as it is enacted in Sweden at the beginning of the 21st century. Public service broadcasting – first radio, then television – was introduced as a solution to the problems that arose at the beginning of the 20th century, namely how to control and organise the new broadcasting technology. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The study explores how the Swedish public service TV institution imagines a child audience in a societal context where the broadcasting landscape hastransformed greatly over the past thirty years and where TV is seen to constitute both risks and benefits for children. The concept of TV for children is established to broaden the scope for studying what has been broadcast for a child audience on public service TV. LÄS MER
3. Do You Have a TV? Negotiating Swedish Public Service through 1950's Programming, "Americanization," and DomesticityDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Media Studies, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation presents a cultural history of early Swedish television. The focus is on the investigation of 1950s programming, intermedial connections, processes of “Americanization,” and domestic, socio-cultural change in direct relation to the new medium. LÄS MER
4. The Triumph of Technology Over Politics? Reconstructing Television Systems: The Example of SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Based upon perspectives and concepts from social and historical research on technical systems, this dissertation describes and analyses events and processes relating to the dramatic change in television in Western Europe during the 1980s and early 1990s. In particular, it focuses on how Swedish television, conceived as a large socio-tecnical system, has shifted from a traditional 'public service' system to a more open and mixed system. LÄS MER
5. Work environment and health determinants Longitudinal, controlled intervention and cross-sectional studies in public-service broadcasting companiesDetta är en avhandling från Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on ongoing working life. The overall aim was to identify determinants for work health. Various occupational groups in two public service broadcasting companies in Sweden were included. Study persons: Participants were from all over the country (n=1961, participation rate 74%) divided in 11 occupational groups. LÄS MER