Sökning: "public realm"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 26 avhandlingar innehållade orden public realm.
1. Judging in the Public Realm A Kantian Approach to the Deliberative Concept of Ethico-Political Judgment and an Inquiry into Public Discourse on Prenatal DiagnosisDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis discusses how to enhance the public discussion of moral and political questions. Enhancing public ‘deliberation’ is desirable since it provides citizens with influence, it enables coming to an understanding, and it ensures legitimacy. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : Every policy problem has inherent value dimensions. It is on the basis of values that a state of affairs is perceived as undesirable, and thus acknowledged as a problem. This makes the process of defining and negotiating the meaning of a problem an essentially political process. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Carlsson Bokförlag
Sammanfattning : This thesis is an analysis of the every day life and culture of Swedish noble women during the 19th century from the perspective of the public-private dichotomy. The aim of the dissertation is to show how the dichotomy affected women’s lives and how gender differences were created and preserved according to the notion of the dichotomy. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund : Arkiv förlag
Sammanfattning : The sociology of the city has two faces: one of threat and one of promises. Originally, the city was portrayed as a threat to social life and individual identity, while, in contrast, the neighbourhood was seen to include the promise of restoring basic social relations to the web of city life. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This dissertation investigates the mutual life project of Signe (1896-1988) and Axel Höjer (1890-1974), a married couple who were key actors in the construction of the Swedish welfare state. It emphasises the ways in which they went about asserting a special public health expertise in different contexts. LÄS MER