Sökning: "public management reform"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 38 avhandlingar innehållade orden public management reform.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Public organizations have undergone major changes over the past few decades. The umbrella term used to characterize these changes in the style of public administration is ‘New Public Management’ (NPM). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University, printed by Kompendiet
Sammanfattning : Implementation of decisions in professional organisations is characterized by the board making decisions for the professions to perform. In this thesis a decision concerning how process directed method of working in medical service is studied. The implementation was studied at two hospitals and units with similar medical alignment. LÄS MER
3. Ledningsfunktion i omvandling - Om förändringar av yrkesrollen för första linjens chefer inom den kommunala äldre- och handikappomsorgenDetta är en avhandling från Lund University, School of Social Work/Intellecta DocuSys, Göteborg
Sammanfattning : During the 1990s many of the local authorities have been forced to reduce expenditure on the care of the elderly and people with disabilities, and many organisational changes have been carried out. New problems and their solutions are often related to leadership and management. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : The starting-point of this study is the subject of difficulties in integration. Is it possible to control the integration of occupational groups within an organization? To answer this question the welfare departments of four municipalities were examined. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies three major reforms in the public sector of Norway. The sectors studied are the police, higher education, and primary schools. The main motive for studying these reforms are of a theoretical nature, the reason to study them is to produce general knowledge about reforms. The study aims to answer two main questions. LÄS MER