Sökning: "public housing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 128 avhandlingar innehållade orden public housing.
1. For the Benefit of Everyone? : Explaining the Significance of Swedish Public Housing for Urban Housing InequalityDetta är en avhandling från Malmö University
Sammanfattning : Housing has a special place in the Swedish welfare state. Ever since Gustav Möller, Minister for Social Affairs, in 1945 was handed the result of Bostadssociala utredningen, a state investigation on housing from a social perspective, housing has been a bearing pillar in the Swedish ‘Folkhem’. LÄS MER
2. Housing the Nation? : Post-Apartheid Public Housing Provision in the Eastern Cape Province, South AfricaDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The main objective of the thesis is to critically analyse local modes of post-apartheid public housing provision in the context of nation-building and democratisation in South Africa. The focus in the study is set on the new housing policy in South Africa, launched in 1994, and its implementation on local government level during the time period 1994-2003. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Housing Development and management
Sammanfattning : The thesis analyzes the everyday life of women and men in a neighbourhood planned for low-income housing in the ourskirts of the capital San José in Costa Rica. The research uses an everyday life perspective and shows how gender organization leads to a division of labour and a use of space that differentiate between women and men's activities. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The dominant discourse in Tanzania is that home ownership is the most sustainable strategy towards solving housing problem. As a result, housing policy orientation has been towards promotion of home ownership through a land-housing linkage strategy that manifests in improvement of access to identified categories of people usually classified on resources constrained criterion. LÄS MER
5. Housing, poverty and the welfare state Spatial distribution of tenure types and its effects on housing deprivation, unemployment and residualisationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Human Geography, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : An important question that has caused much academic debate is how to best organise the welfare state system to combat poverty and social exclusion. Much such research is focused on how to combat income poverty through core areas in the welfare state. LÄS MER