Sökning: "psykisk stress"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 40 avhandlingar innehållade orden psykisk stress.
1. Migration, Stress and Mental Ill Health : Post-migration Factors and Experiences in the Swedish Context
Sammanfattning : This predominantly empirical dissertation deals with how socio-economic living conditions and immigrant-specific factors can be linked to immigrants’ mental ill health. It is also explored how cultural representations can affect stress and whether mental ill health is expressed differently among immigrants from Iraq and Iran than among individuals of Nordic origin. LÄS MER
2. Close to the edge : discursive, gendered and embodied stress in modern youth
Sammanfattning : Background Adolescent subjective health and mental problems have become a public health concern not only in Sweden but worldwide. The overall aim of this thesis is to deepen and widen the understanding of young peoples’ subjective health, psychosomatic and stress-related problems. LÄS MER
3. Assessment and treatment of mental health problems in primary care : The course and results of Internet-based CBT and physical exercise on psychological functioning, stress and sleep
Sammanfattning : The present thesis comprises three studies carried out within REGASSA, a multicenter randomized controlled trial in primary care. In the REGASSA study a 12 week treatment of mild to moderate depression and stress-related mental Health problems using Internet-based cognitive behavioural therapy (ICBT) and physical exercise (PE) was compared with treatment as usual (TAU). LÄS MER
4. Long-Term Posttraumatic Stress in Survivors from Disasters and Major Accidents
Sammanfattning : Disasters and major accidents are a significant cause of distress worldwide. High levels of posttraumatic stress can become chronic after severe and prolonged psychological trauma, raising concerns about the extent of adverse long-term consequences after single events. LÄS MER
5. Psychological aspects of patients with psoriasis: Biological and clinical studies
Sammanfattning : Psychological distress is well known to be associated with psoriasis, both as a disease consequence, and as a causative factor for onset and exacerbations. Psychoneuroimmunological mechanisms have been suggested to be involved in the pathogenesis of psoriasis and have often been shown to be related to psychological distress and pruritus in psoriasis. LÄS MER