Sökning: "psychotherapy process research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 avhandlingar innehållade orden psychotherapy process research.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to explore therapeutic action in psychoanalytic psychotherapy from different perspectives (patient, therapist, observer), using different methodological approaches (qualitative and quantitative). Study I explores patients’ views of therapeutic action with grounded theory methodology. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Mentalizing means making sense of oneself and others in terms of mental states, such as thoughts and feelings. The Reflective Functioning (RF) scale is the golden standard in measuring mentalizing. This thesis aimed to explore the concept of mentalizing and its operationalization RF in different contexts and what RF means in human interaction. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Group psychotherapy with borderline patients is an activity that is fraught with ominous apprehension and it is perhaps for this reason that little research has been done in the field. The aim of the present studies was to map out the area and to test some basic hypotheses about patient and therapist behaviour during the therapy process. LÄS MER
4. Reflective-functioning during the process and in relation to outcome in cognitive-behavioral therapy, interpersonal psychotherapy and brief psychodynamicDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : The objective of this work was to investigate reflective-functioning (RF) as a measure of process in two independent studies that included three types of brief psychotherapy. RF is defined as the ability to recognize the existence and nature of mental processes taking place in the self and in others (e.g., intentions, beliefs, desires, and wishes). LÄS MER
5. When psychotherapy does not help ...and when it does: Lessons from young adults' experiences of psychoanalytic psychotherapyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The process and outcome of psychoanalytic psychotherapy have been studied for a long time. However, the experiences of patients, particularly in therapies where goals were not met, have not yet been the target of extensive research. Psychoanalytic psychotherapy with young adults might face particular challenges. LÄS MER