Sökning: "psychometric properties"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 190 avhandlingar innehållade orden psychometric properties.
1. Assessment in Evidence-Based Practice Psychometric Properties, Clinical Utility and Professional Co-operation from Different Perspectives of the Home Observation for Measurement of the Environment in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the present thesis was to explore and compare professional co-operation in child welfare investigations, explore the psychometric properties, and describe the clinical utility from different perspectives of a translated Swedish version of the standardized assessment instrument the Home Observation for Measurement of the Environment (the HOME Inventory). Social workers in Sweden, Denmark, Britain, Germany, and Texas (USA) co-operated with different professionals around a fictitious child welfare case. LÄS MER
2. Psychometric studies of the Swedish version of the Adolescent Drug Abuse Diagnosis (ADAD) instrumentDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institutionen för Psykologi, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes studies into the psychometric properties of a Swedish language version of the Adolescent Drug Abuse Diagnosis (ADAD) instrument. The psychometric properties of this instrument have been examined in two previous studies: an American study was conducted by the developers of the interview, Friedman and Utada (1989), and a Swiss study was undertaken by Bolognini et al. LÄS MER
3. Prolonged latent phase of labour Prevalence, labour outcomes, quality of care, women’s experiences and preferences, and psychometric properties of a questionnaireDetta är en avhandling från Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to investigate the prevalence and labour outcome of a prolonged latent phase of labour, quality of care, women’s experiences and preferences during labour, and to psychometrically test a questionnaire.Methods: Qualitative and quantitative methods. LÄS MER
4. Healthcare context for knowledge translation in Vietnam Development and application of the Context Assessment for Community Health (COACH) toolDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The failure to translate evidence into clinical practice has been repeatedly highlighted. This failure is partly attributed to disregarding the context within which healthcare is delivered. LÄS MER
5. Job satisfaction, strain and stress of conscience among nurse assistants working in residential care for older peopleDetta är en avhandling från Department of Health Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the thesis was to investigate and explore job satisfaction, strain and stress of conscience (SC) among nurse assistants (NAs) working in residential care for older people. The thesis had a descriptive, cross-sectional and correlational design and consisted of one paper where qualitative methodology was used and three where quantitative methodology was used. LÄS MER