Sökning: "psychiatric somatic care"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 40 avhandlingar innehållade orden psychiatric somatic care.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to describe and analyse perceptions of psychosis care among those involved in care, foreign-born persons with psychoses, their families and health care staff, and further to reach agreement about core components in psychosis care. This was in order to find out whether current psychosis care in Sweden is suitable for foreign-born persons and their families. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Faculty of Health and Society, Malmö University
Sammanfattning : The awareness of mental health problems in women of reproductive age has increased worldwide in the recent decades. Much research has focused on symptoms of depression in women and the risk of postpartum depression, as a factor of attachment problems and adverse health effects on the newborn and growing child. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : After decades of decrease, maternal mortality rates have shown a slight increase in Europe. Immigrants, especially Africans, have shown to be at higher risk than native women. This could not be explained solely by well-known obstetric and socio-economic risk factors. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics (Lime)
Sammanfattning : The economic burden of mental health constitutes a substantial part of the total costs of illnesses. Most estimates of cost-of-illness focus on somatic illnesses and corresponding studies of mental health are few. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Occupational Therapy and Elderly Care Research (NEUROTEC)
Sammanfattning : This doctorial thesis concerns the role of psychiatric and somatic factors in aging and dementia. Five studies are included, all based on data from the Kungsholmen Project, a population-based longitudinal study of aging and dementia that was conducted in Stockholm, Sweden during 1987-2000. LÄS MER