Sökning: "psychiatric care utilisation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden psychiatric care utilisation.
1. Intellectual Disability and Mental Health Problems Evaluation of Two Clinical Assessment Instruments, Occurrence of Mental Health Problems and Psychiatric Care UtilisationDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : It has been suggested that persons with intellectual disabilities (ID) manifest the full range of mental health problems. The main purpose of this thesis is to adapt and evaluate two clinical assessment instruments and to investigate the occurrence of mental health problems as well as psychiatric care utilisation in persons with ID. LÄS MER
2. Adolescent mental health and utilisation of psychiatric care : the role of parental country of birth and neighbourhood of residenceDetta är en avhandling från Malmö University, Faculty of Health and Society
Sammanfattning : The studies included in this thesis aim to illustrate different aspects of mental health and the utilisation of psychiatric care among Swedish children and adolescents, with the overarching aim being to improve the existing knowledge on how the neighbourhood of residence and parental country of birth influence adolescents’ mental health and their pathways into and utilisation of psychiatric care. The first study investigates referral pathways to child and adolescent psychiatric clinics, directing a special focus at how these pathways differ on the basis of parental country of birth and neighbourhood of residence. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : p>Mental health disorders are common conditions in the general population, yet only about half of those with mental health problems have health care contacts for their problems. The pathway for help-seeking is complex, and may be influenced by socio-demographic factors, as well as more complex characteristics such as personality, attitudes and personal preferences. LÄS MER
4. Lone parenting, socioeconomic conditions and severe ill-health longitudinal register-based studiesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Folkhälsa och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : The general aims of this dissertation are to analyse how family situation, and especially lone parenting, influence health and life chances in Sweden and the extent to which possible relations are influenced by socioeconomic circumstances and health selection.In two population-based cohort studies we analysed overall and cause-specific mortality (1991-95), and also severe morbidity (1991-94) from different causes among lone mothers in comparison with mothers with partners. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Occupational Therapy and Elderly Care Research (NEUROTEC)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to find occurrence of drug side effects in the elderly by studying the association between changes in clinical parameters and prevalence of self-reported symptoms and the use of drugs in an elderly population. The studies were performed in the Kungsholmen project, a longitudinal population based study of aging and dementia in Stockholm. LÄS MER