Sökning: "proxy reports"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 avhandlingar innehållade orden proxy reports.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the present doctoral thesis was to investigate intellectual functioning and the influence of the children with congenital heart defects in their families. We analyzed how the severity of the heart defect, the child's age, and the socio-economic status of the child's family were related to the intellectual functioning of the children and to the impact on the family. LÄS MER
2. Living Conditions of People with Intellectual Disabilities A Study of Health, Housing, Work, Leisure and Social Relations in a Swedish County PopulationDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this thesis is to describe mortality, health and living conditions in an administratively defined county population of people with intellectual disabilities born between 1959 and 1974 (N=213). The living conditions of persons with intellectual disabilities were compared with those of the general population. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of four self-contained essays in the sociology of educational stratification. Study I draws on newly collected survey data to assess the biases that arise in estimating socioeconomic differences in achievement when relying on parent and student reported data on social background. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Företagsekonomiska institutionen, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of five self-contained studies. The first three investigate the impact of derivatives on the markets for the underlying assets, while the other two examine how and why firms use derivatives. A summary of each of the five studies follows. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : Background: Trauma is the number one killer of children and young adults and the most common cause for hospital admissions for these age-groups in Sweden. Trauma is also one of the most common causes for hospital care and early death for older people. LÄS MER