Sökning: "proton transport"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 78 avhandlingar innehållade orden proton transport.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Dermatology and Venereology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Based on the discovery of a new amino acid transport system in Langerhans cells (LC), various aspects concerning the L-dopa uptake mechanism into human epidermal LC and the energy metabolism of epidermis have been examined and subsequently characterised. The system lacks any characteristics of other described amino acid transport systems in other cell types. LÄS MER
23. Analysis of Fluorescence Flicker as a Tool to Monitor Proton Transport and Biomolecular InteractionsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The overall focus of this thesis is on fluorescence flicker processes of fluorescent molecules, e.g. protonation-deprotonation or singlet-triplet electronic state transitions, intrinsic or generated by their interaction with their environment, monitored by fluorescence spectroscopy. LÄS MER
24. Beyond average crystal structures: understanding extended and local environments in proton-conducting Sc-substituted BaTiO3 perovskitesDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Proton conducting ceramics are very promising for applications concerned with energy sourcing with cleaner, safer, more abundant and cheaper alternatives to fossil fuels. These materials are still in development and advances in the field depend on a better understanding of the role of defects, their identification and location in the host framework, and the assessment of their short- and long-range dynamics and kinetics. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The topic of this thesis is the degradation of fuel cell electrodes in proton exchange membrane fuel cells (PEMFCs). In particular, the degradation associated with localized fuel starvation, which is often encountered during start-ups and shut-downs (SUs/SDs) of PEMFCs. At SU/SD, O2 and H2 usually coexist in the anode compartment. LÄS MER