Sökning: "proteinase 3"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 30 avhandlingar innehållade orden proteinase 3.
1. Bactericidal/Permeability-Increasing Protein (BPI) and Proteinase 3: Studies at the Transcriptional LevelDetta är en avhandling från Divison of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In myelopoiesis, neutrophils and monocytes/macrophages are formed from a common myeloid precursor cell in the bone marow. During maturation of neutrophils, cytoplasmic granules are formed in the cells and the content of these granules is critical for the function of neutrophils in the first line of defense against invading microorganisms. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Physiology and Neuroscience, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The G protein-coupled receptors form one of the largest families of proteins involved in signalling between cells. It contains receptors for molecules as diverse as biogenic amines, glycoproteins and enzymes. The manuscripts included in this thesis together describe the initial characterisation of a previously unknown receptor of this class. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : ANCA-Associated Systemic Vasculitis (AASV) is characterized by leukocytoclasis- dying neutrophils surrounding small blood vessels. Previous studies have shown increased plasma PR3 and increased proportion of neutrophils expressing plasma membrane-associated PR3 (mPR3+). LÄS MER
4. Autoimmunity in glomerulonephritis; serological diagnosis and clinical outcome with special reference to Wegener´s granulomatosis and microscopic polyangiitisDetta är en avhandling från Department of Nephrology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Autoantibodies of different specificites have been described in association with glomerulonephritis and therefore the aim of this thesis was to improve our knowledge of the different manifestations of autoimmune phenomena which are involved in the glomerulonephritides. Special reference is made to Wegener´s granulomatosis (WG) and microscopic polyangiitis (MP) which are frequently associated with the prevalence of anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies (ANCA). LÄS MER
5. Diagnostic and prognostic aspects of anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies in systemic vasculitisDetta är en avhandling från Daina Selga Department of Nephrology, Clinical Sciences, Lund Faculty of Medicine Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Primary systemic vasculitis is associated with a high mortality if left untreated and it is essential to make the diagnosis before permanent organ damage has occurred. In this thesis the diagnostic and prognostic significance of anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies (ANCA) in systemic vasculitis is investigated. LÄS MER