Sökning: "protein kinase C"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 297 avhandlingar innehållade orden protein kinase C.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In the pentose phosphate pathway, carbohydrates such as glucose and ribose are degraded with production of reductive power and energy. Another important function is to produce essential pentoses, such as ribose 5-phosphate, which later can be used in biosynthesis of nucleic acids and cofactors. LÄS MER
2. Molecular mechanisms underlying morphological effects of protein kinase C under normal conditions and cellular stressDetta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : The protein kinase C (PKC) family of serine/threonine kinases consists of 10-15 members. The PKC isoforms have central roles in many essential cellular processes, including proliferation, apoptosis, differentiation, cytoskeletal changes, and migration. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Divison of Clinical Chemistry and Pharmacology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Alzheimer´s Disease (AD) is a progressive neurodegenerative dementia characterized by the extracellular accumulation of the beta-amyloid (Ab) peptide into plaques and intracellular phosphorylation and accumulation of tau protein into neurofibrillary tangles (NFT). Inflammation due to astrocytic and microglial activation is one of the ongoing processes in the disease giving rise to cytokine production and oxidative stress. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Molecular Medicine, Department of Laboratory Medicine, UMAS, Malmö
Sammanfattning : Protein kinase C (PKC) is a family of serine/threonine kinases, which are subgrouped into classical (a, bI, bII, g), novel (d, e, h, q) and atypical (z, i/l) isoforms. One major aim of this thesis work was to investigate if altered levels of PKC isoforms influence the apoptotic responses of malignant cell-lines. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Tumour Cell Biology, Department of Laboratory Medicine
Sammanfattning : Aberrant protein kinase C (PKC) activity and expression is implicated in different malignancies. To study the role of different PKC isoforms in breast cancer the expression of PCKα, δ and ε was evaluated in breast cancer tumors. In addition the effect of siRNA-mediated knockdown of the isoforms was studied in a global gene expression analysis. LÄS MER