Sökning: "property law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 142 avhandlingar innehållade orden property law.
1. Territoriality in Intellectual Property Law : A comparative study of the interpretation and operation of the territoriality principle in the resolution of transborder intellectual property infringement disputes with respect to international civil jurisdiction, applicable law and the territorial scope of application of substantive intellectual property law in the European Union and United States
Sammanfattning : The principle of territoriality is a truism in intellectual property (IP) law. A premise underlying the principle is the right of each state to determine the extent to which IP rights exist and are protected within its own territory to fulfil its own economic, social and cultural policy goals. LÄS MER
2. Real Property Processes : An explorative study of property institutions in Belarus
Sammanfattning : This work aims at advancing the scientific understanding of the real property processes stimulating the Belarusian property market specifically in order to promote its development. For a property market to operate efficiently, real properties ought to be able to be smoothly created and securely transferred with the aid of real property processes. LÄS MER
3. Konkursrätten : – om konkursboet ses som en association i tvångslikvidation med borgenärerna som medlemmar
Sammanfattning : The legal discourse about bankruptcy matters is blurred and often inconsistent as regards the legal classification. That is detrimental, because the legal classification determines not the final and multilayered rule, but the starting point for the legal argumentation and several fundamental issues of law, such as the creditors’ relation to the bankruptcy estate, the character of debtor’s divestment and the ownership of the estate. LÄS MER
4. Värdeersättning vid återgång
Sammanfattning : When a contract is reversed the principal rule under Swedish law is that each performance is to be returned, i.e. the object of the contract should be returned in kind and any monies received repaid. LÄS MER
5. Servitut : En civil- och offentligrättslig bruksrätt
Sammanfattning : Easement is a central legal concept that enables supplementation of a property with a certain function, to the detriment of another property. Historically, an easement has required an agreement between the property owners. LÄS MER