Sökning: "project networks"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 181 avhandlingar innehållade orden project networks.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the practice of local learning centres in Sweden. The aim is to describe and to establish an understanding of relations and the actor-networks that surround the practice. The thesis is based on four different studies. LÄS MER
2. Project Becoming and Knowing Trajectories. An Epistemological Perspective on Human and Nonhuman Project MakingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : In our ‘projectified’ and ‘knowledge-intensive’ society, industrial projects have been proposed as important “journeys of knowledge creation” or “places for knowledge integration”. To date, such perspectives have mainly used traditional cognitive and contextual theories of knowledge and have thus mostly been focused on human actors and their interaction. LÄS MER
3. Traffic Analysis, Modeling and Their Applications in Energy-Constrained Wireless Sensor Networks On Network Optimization and Anomaly DetectionDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Wireless sensor network (WSN) has emerged as a promising technology thanks to the recent advances in electronics, networking, and information processing. A wide range of WSN applications have been proposed such as habitat monitoring, environmental observations and forecasting systems, health monitoring, etc. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to describe and analyse the use of E-procurement and the development towards Strategic Purchasing in the Swedish Construction Industry.The rationale behind this study is to bring out the potential for large decentralized finns, such as large construction companies, to exercise strategic purchasing which I have chosen to define as a more centralized approach to the purchasing function in order to enhance all relative benefits for large organizations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : The beauty of projects lies in their ability to integrate different knowledge bases and expertise in novel ways. Projects, though, are temporary in nature and this has consequences for the organization that uses them as a business strategy to improve its efficiency. LÄS MER