Sökning: "progressive and finite deformation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden progressive and finite deformation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on calculation of finite and progressive deformation in different tectonic scales using 2D numerical models with application to natural cases. Essentially, two major tectonic areas have been covered: a) salt tectonics and b) upper mantle deformation due to interaction between the lithosphere and asthenosphere. LÄS MER
2. Progressive landslides in long natural slopes Formation, potential extension and configuration of finished slides in strain-softening soilsDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : After the large landslide in Tuve (Gothenburg, 1977), the author began developing a finite difference model for slope stability analysis taking the deformation-softening of soft sensitive clays into consideration. In the model, the mean down-slope deformation in each element caused by normal forces is maintained compatible with the deformation generated by shear stresses. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : The final goal of this PhD-work is an efficient and user-friendly finite element modelling strategy targeting an industrial available package opening application. In order to reach this goal, different experimental mechanical and fracture mechanical tests were continuously refined to characterize the studied materials. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : A finite element modeling strategy targeting package opening simulations is the final goal with this work. The developed simulation model will be used to proactively predict the opening compatibility early in the development process of a new opening device and/or a new packaging material. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The anisotropic response of a brittle rock due to the formation of cracks under general applied loads has been taken as a continuous phenomenon on a suitable macroscopic scale. The response is described by a continuum field variable called the "damage vector". LÄS MER