Sökning: "programmatic design research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden programmatic design research.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University, Umeå Institute of Design
Sammanfattning : This dissertation addresses a paradox in design: we currently live in a day and age that is fundamentally conditioned by artifice on all scales, and principled by a deep sense of contingency and possibility. In this world, anything could always be something else. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University (Media-Tryck)
Sammanfattning : This dissertation contributes to three fields within design research: - Explorations of a design space related to aesthetics of Tangible Interaction, which have led to a set of design imaginations as well as perspectives on salient design qualities. - Views on and a designerly example of knowledge construction related to Research through Design as well as to programmatic approaches to design research. LÄS MER
3. Transtructures prototyping transitional practices for the design of postindustrial infrastructuresDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is about 'transtructures', a term coined to describe new kinds of infrastructures that are more attentive and responsive to the needs of contemporary society, its emerging economies and technological capabilities. The purpose of this inquiry is to begin to explore the character and possibilities of a design practice that could guide responsibly and ethically the transition of existing industrial infrastructures towards these new configurations: what processes it could follow, and what materials it could include. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : RISE Interactive
Sammanfattning : This dissertation investigates aesthetics of engagement in -interaction. Aesthetic refers to the aesthetic experience, based on a phenomenological and pragmatist understanding: dynamic and personal, appealing mutually to - and formed inseparably by - our bodily, emotional, as well as intellectual faculties. LÄS MER
5. Material matters in co-designing formatting & staging with participating materials in co-design projects, events & situationsDetta är en avhandling från Malmö University, Faculty of Culture and Society
Sammanfattning : Material Matters in Co-designing Participation in design is broadening, and there is a movement away from designing to co-designing. They are related, but the little co- makes them different organizational and socio-material practices. LÄS MER