Sökning: "professional- relations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 173 avhandlingar innehållade orden professional- relations.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this thesis was to empirically describe the radiographers’ professional scope in diagnostic imaging from the viewpoint of the practitioners and investigate how technical development affects the relations and actions in this practice.Data was collected by interviews and observations to both studies at the same time with two different aims. LÄS MER
2. Att bli bibliotekarie : Informationssökning och yrkesidentiteter hos B&I-studenter och nyanställda högskolebibliotekarierDetta är en avhandling från Borås : Högskolan i Borås
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to deepen the knowledge on information seeking among Swedish library and information science (LIS) students and newly employed academic librarians, as well as on how information seeking is attributed meaning in the shaping of professional identities. The aim also includes understanding and problematising the relationship between educational and professional practice. LÄS MER
3. 'Let me through, I'm a Doctor!' Professional Socialization in the Transition from Education to WorkDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Pedagogiska institutionen, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Based on four articles, this compilation thesis analyses the demonstrated com-petence defining a medical doctor, to the extent to which he or she acquires a high status and high level of employability in professional practice. Overall, the thesis aimed to describe and analyse professional socialization during doctors' transition from education to work. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Pedagogiska institutionen, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT Title: Out of line as workplace – An ethnographic study of health social work The aim of this thesis is to analyse what characterizes everyday health social work, focusing on the interplay between health social workers, patients and other health care professionals, and on the professional self-image of health social workers. The approach is ethnographic and the study is based on shadowing and focus group interviews. LÄS MER
5. Moved by relocation Professional identification in the decentralization of public sector jobs in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : During the first decade of the twenty-first century, the Swedish civil service underwent some extensive changes, such as the relocations of public sector jobs, initiated by the government in 2005. This thesis follows an ethnological tradition of focusing on employees’ perspectives as a way of exploring power relations and changes in society. LÄS MER