Sökning: "professional knowledge"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 725 avhandlingar innehållade orden professional knowledge.
1. Measuring Professional Judgements An Application of the Factorial Survey Approach to the Field of Social WorkDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : The focus of this thesis is the factorial survey approach as a method for studying professional judgements in social work. The factorial survey approach, which was first introduced in the social sciences around the beginning of the 1980s, constitutes an advanced method for measuring human judgements of social objects. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The prominent shifts towards greater flexibility in work arrangements as well as in organizational forms have had profound effects on the labor market for engineers, and given rise to the technical consulting industry. The technical consulting firm is becoming increasingly important in many technology-based industries, as a growing number of technology-based firms rely on technical consulting firms to produce their outputs. LÄS MER
3. From Higher Education To Professional Practice A comparative study of physicians' and engineers' learning and competence useDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The focus of this thesis is on describing and analysing recently graduated physicians’ and engineers’ experiences of the relationship between the professional education programs and the respective professional practices. The aim is to explore the professionals’ reasons for their educational and career choices, what they learn in professional education, the demands they encounter in the workplace, and the perceived needs and opportunities for learning and further development in their professional practices. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University Press
Sammanfattning : Standardisation of professional work is a major policy concern to ensure quality and efficiency of services and a number of hospitals are now focusing on the use of clinical pathways as an important tool to standardise their work. This study sheds light on the processes set in motion when notions of standardisation meet local practice. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Fine and Performing Arts, Malmö Academy of Music, Department of Research in Music Education
Sammanfattning : Orchestral playing is a central practice within Western European classical music. Previous research in the field of orchestral musicians’ learning and knowledge has mainly focused on students’ learning orchestral playing. Working conditions and work-related problems were also emphasized in previous studies. LÄS MER