Sökning: "production processes"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1713 avhandlingar innehållade orden production processes.
1. Performance-based costing as decision support for development of discrete part production : Linking performance, production costs and sustainabilityDetta är en avhandling från Division of Production and Materials Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In today’s global market, the industry is struggling every day to make the “correct decisions”. Decisions concerning production can range from smaller improvements to choice tool or equipment investments to relocation of entire production facilities. LÄS MER
2. Global production management in newspaper production and distribution coordination of products, processes and resourcesDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för produktionssystem
Sammanfattning : This thesis covers an introduction to the present conditions for newspaper publishing, definitions and analyses of the processes of newspaper production and distribution, expected future developments with respect to products and production processes, and finally, conclusions regarding the need for global coordination of products, production and distribution.Primarily, the conditions in the Nordic countries have been analysed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The business environment in which media companies exist today is rapidly changing. Many media companies are in the process of positioning themselves to this ongoing change and to finding their place in the new media landscape. A process of change creates an opportunity to optimize work processes on different levels. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Mechanical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : One of the most important production processes in industry is metal cutting. If a product is not a machined metal part, it is likely that the mould, die and tools used to produce the product or parts of the product are machined. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The dynamic business environment is characterized by short-term and long- term uncertainties in the business processes, combined with a short-term focus on meeting customers' and share-holders' requirements. Therefore, making correct decisions in a dynamic business environ-ment is a major challenge for production plant engineers and managers all over the world. LÄS MER