Sökning: "production losses"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 237 avhandlingar innehållade orden production losses.
1. Performance-based costing as decision support for development of discrete part production : Linking performance, production costs and sustainabilityDetta är en avhandling från Division of Production and Materials Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In today’s global market, the industry is struggling every day to make the “correct decisions”. Decisions concerning production can range from smaller improvements to choice tool or equipment investments to relocation of entire production facilities. LÄS MER
2. Global production management in newspaper production and distribution coordination of products, processes and resourcesDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för produktionssystem
Sammanfattning : This thesis covers an introduction to the present conditions for newspaper publishing, definitions and analyses of the processes of newspaper production and distribution, expected future developments with respect to products and production processes, and finally, conclusions regarding the need for global coordination of products, production and distribution.Primarily, the conditions in the Nordic countries have been analysed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The global competition among companies has lead to higher demands of the production system. Quality has become an important factor for competition. Customer satisfaction depends upon the fulfillment of a number of quality parameters. Two important quality parameters are dependability and safety. LÄS MER
4. Production Ergonomics: Identifying and managing risk in the design of high performance work systemsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Design Sciences, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Poor ergonomics in production systems can compromise performance and cause musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs), which pose a huge cost to society, companies, and afflicted individuals. This thesis presents a research trajectory through the problem space by: 1) Identifying and quantifying workplace risk factors for MSDs, 2) Identifying how these risks may relate to production strategies, and 3) Developing an approach to integrating ergonomics into a companies’ regular development work. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Departement of Materials Engineering- Phone+46 46 222 4592, Fax+46 46 222 4529
Sammanfattning : This thesis is divided in two parts which are strongly connected. Part one deal with disruptions occurring in connection with machine down-time, quality losses and increased cycle time. The analysis is based on 10 studies, in which down-time losses in Swedish industry have been registered. LÄS MER