Sökning: "product costing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden product costing.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This doctoral dissertation provides an extensive analysis of Activity-Based Costing, one of the most discussed management accounting models during the 90's. The aim of the study is to analyse the prerequisites for the design, integration and use of Activity-Based Costing systems. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Växjö University Press
Sammanfattning : Several Swedish sawmill groups have recently developed product-costing systems to possibly compensate for diminishing production knowledge in recently centralized market organizations. The concept of product costs is challenging in sawmilling, since production is of a joint type – each log typically yields many products. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Product costing in interorganizational relationships is a study of how the supplier’s product costing and other types of cost data are used in a relationship with a buyer. Traditionally, management accounting is assumed to take place within an organization where the management of the company decides how to design the costing system based on the needs of the organization. LÄS MER
4. Performance-based costing as decision support for development of discrete part production : Linking performance, production costs and sustainabilityDetta är en avhandling från Division of Production and Materials Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In today’s global market, the industry is struggling every day to make the “correct decisions”. Decisions concerning production can range from smaller improvements to choice tool or equipment investments to relocation of entire production facilities. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Products generate environmental impacts during their life cycle by consuming raw materials and energy, releasing emissions and producing waste. A procurement organisation can be a considerable driving force for more environmentally friendly products e.g. by requiring that products meet certain environmental criteria. LÄS MER