Sökning: "process variation compensation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 avhandlingar innehållade orden process variation compensation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Over the last four decades the integrated circuit industry has evolved in a tremendous pace. This success has been driven by the scaling of device sizes leading to higher and higher integration capability, which have enabled more functionality and higher performance. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of French, Italian and Classical Languages, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the use and development of dislocations in oral productions by Swedish users of French as a second language (L2). Dislocations are highly frequent in French oral speech and play an essential role in building utterances. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : The impressive evolution of modern high-performance microprocessors have resulted in chips with over one billion transistors as well as multi-GHz clock frequencies. As the silicon integrated circuit industry moves further into the nanometer regime, three of the main challenges to overcome in order for continuing CMOS technology scaling are; growing standby power dissipation, increasing variations in process parameters, and increasing power dissipation due to growing clock load and circuit complexity. LÄS MER
4. Automated CtP Calibration for Offset Printing Dot gain compensation, register variation and trapping evaluationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Although offset printing has been and still is the most common printing technology for color print productions, its print productions are subject to variations due to environmental and process parameters. Therefore, it is very important to frequently control the print production quality criteria in order to make the process predictable, reproducible and stable. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University
Sammanfattning : The trend in modern communication systems is to replace as much analog circuits as possible with digital ones, to decrease size, energy consumption and cost. An analog to digital converter (ADC) is the interface between the analog and digital parts. Replacing analog parts, such as mixers, with digital ones requires higher sampling rates. LÄS MER