Sökning: "process tracing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 75 avhandlingar innehållade orden process tracing.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This study examines privatization and valuation processes in the context of privatized state owned enterprises in Tanzania. It investigates the implementation of the privatization process and valuation methodology in a developing economy where the market system and its associated institutions are not fully developed. LÄS MER
2. Understanding interest politics in social-ecological systems Mechanisms behind emergent policy responses to environmental changeDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm Resilience Centre, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Environmental policymaking is embedded in social-ecological systems (SES) that continuously evolve and change, often in unexpected and non-linear ways. Such challenges call for responsive policymaking that adjusts policy when new information and knowledge about social-ecological change is available. LÄS MER
3. What Does it Take to Get your Attention? The influence of In-Store and Out-of-Store Factors on Visual Attention and Decision Making for Fast-moving Consumer GoodsDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Decision making for fast-moving consumer goods involves a choice between numerous similar alternatives. Under such demanding circumstances, a decision is made for one product. The decision is dependent on the interaction between the environment and the mind of the consumer, both of which are filled with information that can influence the outcome. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Numerisk analys och datalogi
Sammanfattning : Over the past 20 years, the development in ComputationalElectromagnetics has produced a vast choice of methods based onthe large number of existing mathematical formulations of theMaxwell equations. None of them dominate over the others,instead they complement each other and the choice of methoddepends on the frequency range of the electromagnetic waves. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Social and Economic Geography, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : The global climate threat has intensified Sweden’s ambitions to build wind power stations. This thesis explores the planning of, and opposition to, wind power in the inland rural and forest regions of Sweden. LÄS MER