Sökning: "process modelling"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 949 avhandlingar innehållade orden process modelling.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : In the modern practice, a sustainable development strategy in a domain of wasteutilization is shifting its focus from a general completeness of recycling to a morespecific attention to efficiently utilize elements in the wastes. This is well-illustrated bythe steelmaking slag industries. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : We consider three different non--overlapping germ--grain models, two of which are constructed in a similar fashion. These two models are generalisations of Mat\'ern's hard--core models. In both cases we start with a homogeneous Poisson process and use the points as centres of convex sets, grains, of the same shape. LÄS MER
23. Design of Business Process Model Repositories Requirements, Semantic Annotation Model and Relationship Meta-modelDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Business process management is fast becoming one of the most important approaches for designing contemporary organizations and information systems. A critical component of business process management is business process modelling. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : To make a difference among the energy intensive process industries, this dissertation addresses production planning and supply chain planning problems related to industrial energy management issues. The energy issue is turning more and more important from different angles, involving price as well as environmental problems due to climate change leading to political pressure on all energy users. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från LTH, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The way the fuel is introduced into the combustion chamber is one of the most important parameters for the power output and the generation of emissions in the combustion of liquid fuels. The interaction beween the turbulent gas flow field and the liquid fuel droplets, the vaporisation of them and the mixing of the gaseous fuel with the ambient air that are vital parameters in the combustion process. LÄS MER