Sökning: "principles of evidence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 83 avhandlingar innehållade orden principles of evidence.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Philosophy, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The principle of epistemic closure is the claim that what is known to follow from knowledge is known to be true. This intuitively plausible idea is endorsed by a vast majority of knowledge theorists. There are significant problems, however, that have to be addressed if epistemic closure – closed knowledge – is endorsed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Jure
Sammanfattning : Corroborating evidence is a modern evidence law concept used in furtherance of the administration of justice. The exact meaning of the term is, however, unclear, which is why the concept can be described as both vague and ambiguous. Accordingly, the aim of this thesis was to examine this type of evidence with the help of functional analysis. LÄS MER
3. Evidence in International Criminal Procedure : Confronting Legal Gaps and the Reconstruction of Disputed EventsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Law, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This study examines the difficulties in establishing a universal code of procedural law governing international criminal trials and fact-finding. It covers five procedural systems: the military tribunals of Nuremberg and Tokyo, the ad hoc tribunals for former Yugoslavia and Rwanda and the International Criminal Court. LÄS MER
4. Herodotus and the Origins of Political Philosophy The Beginnings of Western Thought from the Viewpoint of its Impending EndDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Linguistics and Philology, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : This investigation proposes a historical theory of the origins of political philosophy. It is assumed that political philosophy was made possible by a new form of political thinking commencing with the inauguration of the first direct democracies in Ancient Greece. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Linguistics and Philology, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : When a Member of the World Trade Organization (WTO) adopts a measure which it considers is necessary to protect against a health risk, but which constitutes a barrier to international trade in goods, there is a conflict of interests. If the measure is removed, the health protection interest is affected negatively. LÄS MER